WHAT IS THE PROJECT ABOUT?
Project consists different activities coordinated by Volunteer Center. Volunteers will be involved in work in primary and junior school and in an integration primary school.
Your Sending Organization: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WILL VOLUNTEERS DO?
- Help with organizing everyday activities (in primary, junior high school and after school club)
- Running games and workshops in English (in primary school also during English lessons)
- Develop after school activities (by running their own workshops, sharing their passions, leading European Club
- Organizing monthly parties for foreigners living in Kielce
- Implementing own ideas/local projects connected with human rights or other topic choosed by volunteer
- Promoting volunteering among children, teachers and parents volunteer attitude and social participation
- Supporting children (also with disabilities) in their development and different kinds of activities and creativity
- Meet amazing people and have lots of funJ
WHAT ARE THE LIVING CONDITIONS AND COSTS?
Volunteers are provided with money for travel, pocket money and money for food (monthly pocket and food – 185 EUR) as well as with accommodation and city transport tickets. Volunteers will also attend Polish language classes.
WHO WILL TAKE PART?
EVS activity will be attended by two volunteers. “Schools of change” is an extension of the previous EVS projects implemented by the Volunteer Center. We already have 10 other volunteers that work with us in Kielce in a different activities so EVS volunteers will have a lot of friends 😊
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As the project requires promotion of volunteering we are looking for people age 17-30 with at least basic volunteer experience (local volunteering, scouting, community service etc…). Basic English is required.